Friday, March 3, 2017

One mistake

One mistake, it takes just one little mistake to make me regret everything that I have done. I regret leaving my mom, I was 13. One day I went with my friends to ride my bike, my dad let me, when I went I forgot that me and my mom were going to go to a restaurant called Mother's Day the reason why was because it was her birthday. I forgot because the day I went out with my friends it was my bestfriend David's birthday also. My mom was upset when I came back home, she wasn't mad because she understand that it was my bestfriend's birthday. I gave her the gift I bought her it was a Pandora necklace she was happy because I didn't forget to say that I love her. I wish I was at the restaurant though for me and my mom can have a great day and then I could've gave my mom her gift there. But I learned at the end of the day that my mom is the most important to me because she's the person who cares about me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment